Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Adventure!

For those of you who have not yet heard, I am the new KTAB Morning Meteorologist! I have been in this position for a little less than two months and I am really enjoying it.

I must admit that the schedule has been a little tough to get used to but overall, this has been a positive move and I believe it will be great for future employment.

I love the people of the morning crew that I have gotten to know better over the last few weeks. We have a blast chatting, making funny faces and dancing (yes, I said dancing) around during commercial breaks. We have every local ad memorized and can sing all of the jingles....and all of this, at 5:30 AM! :)

I am also happy to be Ron's new partner in the morning and we have fun on the news desk. So, here's to a new journey and to all of the wonderful people who make it enjoyable to get up that early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment