Monday, November 22, 2010

What a Crazy Year...So Far

Its becoming that time of year when everyone thinks about what they are thankful for and I would like to share with you why I am grateful!

This year has been an interesting one...from my husband's first deployment, to a move and a new position at the station...a lot has happened. There have definitely been some rough spots but some things remain constant, such as the wonderful people who are my friends and family.

I am very thankful for everyone who has supported me and been there for me this year. I am also grateful for my job and the new adventures that have come with working the morning shift.

Thank you, to the men and women of the military who protect our freedoms as well as the police and firemen who keep us safe every day.

There is so much to be thankful for and sometimes, we take the many blessings in our lives for granted. So, lets all try to take a moment today to give thanks for the people we love and all of the things we have been blessed with.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to 70 more crazy years (well, let's hope things slow down when you hit your 90s)

    ReplyDelete